March is National Nutrition Month, and as your resident Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I'll be regularly posting Nutrition Tips to support your dedication to a healthy lifestyle (and also, swimsuit season).
EatRight.Org is a wonderful resource for healthy eating written by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, so check it out.
To jumpstart a month of healthy, here are the Academy's "16 Health Tips for 2016"
TIP #7: Consult an RDN - Remember that New Life Wellness Medspa has an inhouse RD that can help you with:
- Food and Lifestyle Assessment with Nutritional Counseling
- Revamping your relationship with food
- Creating customized meal plans to meet your goal
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Education
- Recipe ideas and development
Make an appointment today!