Laser Hair Removal
Liberate yourself from the constant need to shave and wax unwanted facial and body hair in order to feel and look your best. With light-based permanent hair reduction, just a few simple treatments is all it takes to permanently minimize hair growth, revealing clear, silky skin that’s ready to bare everyday—and all year long.
Unlike shaving that lasts days, waxing that needs to be repeated every few weeks indefinitely, or electrolysis that’s tedious, permanent hair reduction is a lasting solution that takes away the everyday hassle of dealing with unwanted facial and body hair. The secret lies in the light-based technology that targets and destroys hair cells responsible for hair growth without harming surrounding skin. It’s a simple approach to permanent hair reduction that’s fast, easy and FDA-cleared.
Am I candidate?
Requirements for Laser Hair Removal
• Hair must be dark (brown or black). No blonde, red or white hair, sorry!
• Any skin color is treatable!
• No direct Sun Exposure for 2 weeks prior (Hello, Sunscreen!)
• No Antibiotics 2 weeks prior
• No Aspirin or Ibuprofen within 48 hours of treatment
• No tweezing or waxing, nothing that removes the root! Please come shaved, however
• No Retinols 2 weeks prior
• Can't treat during pregnancy
• Yes, men can do it, too
Popular Areas Treated
• Face: Lip, chin, sideburns
• Bikini, Brazilian, Back strip
• Arms and legs
• Chest and Belly
Time in office: Depends on area and number of areas treated, as little as 5 minutes
Downtime: None, no direct sun exposure for 2 weeks
Side effects: Redness, burn, hyper or hypopigmentation
Pain/Discomfort: Mild to Moderate
Treatment Frequency: Most need 3-9 sessions, 3-8 weeks a part
Results last: Permanent, may need maintenance once a year or less